The quality of being an entrepreneur is termed as entrepreneurship. The biggest entrepreneurs we know today are Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Azim Premji, Laxmi Mittal, amongst others. One must always remind themselves that the ceiling doesn’t exist when the ambition to become an entrepreneur is strong enough. What’s required, then, is passion and an idea that is unique and innovative to stand out in the market.
The economic growth of any nation’s economy is highly dependent on its entrepreneurs. This is because a major part of what they do is mobilising capital for various purposes such as creating new markets and developing new products and services.
If you are considering pursuing ‘BBA in Entrepreneurship’, you must be aware of what an entrepreneur is in the first place. He/she is the person responsible for organising and managing an organisation or enterprise by taking initiative and risks. Thus, a BBA in Entrepreneurship from an established institute like UBS IILM, will nurture and develop your skills that are required to become a successful entrepreneur.
Why BBA in Entrepreneurship?
A BBA in entrepreneurship from top 10 BBA colleges in India is the right fit for an ambitious mind looking for independence to work and a chance to fulfil her dreams, which when backed by capital either from family businesses or investors can make a difference.
Students who graduate with a major in entrepreneurship from top 10 BBA colleges in Delhi NCR-
1. Will be able to think critically and analyse the market for any potential business opportunity. They’ll be able to utilise, state-of-the-art analytical tools and their problem-solving skills to the fullest. This way starting new businesses and implementing processes will be a cake-walk.
2. Their oral and written communication skills will be very effective and clear. This would enable them to develop and evaluate business plans and funding proposals efficiently.
3. They’d be in a position to employ information technology and administer venture projects and schedules, form financial statements, evaluate, and forecast risks.
4. Will be able to put relevant financial principles to use for assessing the capital needs of the start-up, need of cash flow for growth, break-even analysis, and valuation before and after funding.
5. Will be able to conceptualise and execute the most effective marketing plans for the company.
6. Will have a better understanding of ethical issues that are concerned with running businesses to ensure everything is in place for investors and employees.
7. Above all, they will develop skills needed firstly to start, establish and smoothly run a successful business.
Also, by pursuing a BBA in entrepreneurship you can enter and make a mark in diverse sectors such as:
· Small and Medium Enterprise Management
· Information Technology
· Oil and Gas
· Digital Media
· Real Estate