5 things you should have in mind when you Find best institution in Pune for improving communication.
Agree to it or no, Effective communication in English plays a vital role not only in getting you a good job but also helping you rise the corporate ladder through promotions faster. A better hands on experience on vocal English boosts your confidence and gives you a winning edge in your professional and social spheres on every step of your life. A study conducted in India reveals that 70% of people know and understand English but cannot speak it only because of the lack of confidence and the lack of right exposure.
There is a huge myth in Indian society that English cannot be learnt after a certain age, however the reality is that learning a new language is very enlightening no matter what age you start at. It is surprising but true that 40 percent of people who speak fluent English in India have learnt English after that age of 35 years. If my writing in any manner inspires you to try your grey matter out in learning English, do keep in mind that your institution plays a pivotal role in the initial days of your learning of the language. This is the reason I recommend you check these five very important things before you decide on which institution is the best for you:
1. Adequate number of Students - When I was searching the right communication classes in Pune for myself I realized that the most important thing after the classes gets over is the opportunity for the students to interact with fellow classmates. This gives an excellent opportunity to apply on a day to day basis what you learn on a day to day bases. Do not shy away and offer a fellow class mate to discuss the proceedings in the class outside and that too in English. See how fast it works and you will surely believe me. Typically your class should have a strength of 15-20 students or more.
2. Warm, Engaging and Friendly Faculty - Do not feel awkward in asking for a trial class. Remember it is your money and time you are spending. It obviously should be worth it. In your trial class you will get a clearer picture about your faculty. It is important to have an engaging class room environment which is only possible with a very friendly faculty. Remember it is fun learning languages but it needs the right guidance that will only come with the right faculty. Do not at all hesitate asking questions or qualifications or anything with your faculty. In my opinion 50% of your language learning future depends on your faculty.
3. Curriculum - Do also invest time in understanding the various stages of the program that you will go through. Make sure that the program that you are pursuing is aggressive, effective and encompasses every aspect of learning languages like Grammar, Vocabulary, Voice modulation , and other aspects of the curriculum. Typically your curriculum should not exceed 30 percent of class room studies. The rest should be practical application of your studies.
4. Infrastructure - Do inspect if the institution has the right infrastructure needed like a library, proper class rooms etc because even the environment that we are in makes learning more or less conducive. When I was searching for the communication classes in Pune, I personally ruled out about 2 institutions because they did not have the right infrastructure that is needed to run a good language learning institution.
5. Testing and Analysis - Not only about language learning, but I think about everything in life we want to do it is important to keep testing and analyzing both our progress and where we are lacking. Your institution should possibly have you tested on your progress atleast once a week. This will help you analyze and see where you are heading and where you need to work more. Guys this is very important. The reporting and testing system of the institution should be very easy to understand or in other words should be very objective.
I will end up saying that my opinion tells me that not only learning English helped me to become a more confident person but language learning is a creative art that helps your brain in multiple ways and makes you feel more complete and creative.
Now that you have read it till that last, I am sure you are thinking of giving it a try. I think it is about your life and you deserve giving it a serious try. If you think you have it in you, you can sincerely make a serious effort, you should try language learning. I can assure you , it is worth it!! Cheers!!