|How to Add Free HTTPS For Custom Domain Blogger Blog (Website)|
How to Add Free HTTPS For Custom Domain Blogger Blog (Website). Presentably google have been announced officially https service for blogger blogs. By Turning on HTTPS SSL availability will allow visitors to view your blog over an encrypted connection when visiting your website. This post I show you how to add HTTPS SSL for blogger custom domain name website.
Main Benefits To Using HTTPS Instead Of HTTP To Access Your Blogger Website
1. It helps check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
2. It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
3. It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
Source Of Information: Blogger.Com
Add Free HTTPS For Blogger Custom Domain Name Websites Or Blogs.
Follow All Instructions:
Note: I think this HTTPS free service only for 6 months old blog.
1. Go to blogger blog dashboard Click Here.
2. Click on setting and after click on basic tab.
3. In HTTPS partition you see two option.
I. HTTPS availability
II. HTTPS redirect
Both option On the right, select Yes. After click yes wait 5 minute. Your blog now redirect your HTTP to HTTPS. For more help see below pic.
Must Do after Add Free HTTPS For Blogger Custom Domain
Create your Sitemap again and submit again your website sitemap file google and Bing webmaster. Follow below link to create sitemap.
Create another Robot Text File and submit it again. Follow below link to make this file.
I hope this post will help you if you face any problem comment below I will help you.