IES Exam 2018 Electrical Engineering Syllabus And Notes
Hello friends today I am sharing electrical engineering syllabus for IES ESE exam 2018. Before read all syllabus please read carefully blow. The ies 2018 exam may be changed and removed some topic. So my friends read carefully this syllabus I hope this syllabus help you to your exam.
Must Read This:-
The following changes will be implemented from ESE 2018
1. Two tier examination patterns will be changed to 3 tier system which includes Preliminary/Stage-I (Objective Type Papers), Mains/Stage-II (Conventional Type Papers) and Personality Test which will make the screening process of huge number of candidates easier.
2. Only those candidates qualifying the Preliminary/Stage-I will be permitted to appear for Mains/Stage-II
3. Syllabus of ESE 2018 will include General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper which was only General ability paper before. History, Geography and Life Science has been removed from ESE 2018 syllabus.
4. English is completely removed.
5. Weightage of conventional papers has been increased by 100 marks.
6. Weightage of objective papers has been reduced by 100 marks.
7. From 2018 the ESE paper will be of 1100 marks (written-objective+conventional) and 200 marks (personality test) which will make the total; of 1300 marks which were 1200 marks earlier.
1. APTITUDE PAPER ( Stage-I, Paper-I) Common to all Candidates
1. Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development
2. Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
3. Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
4. General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
5. Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
6. Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
7. Basics of Project Management
8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering
9. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
10. Ethics and values in Engineering profession
1. Engineering Mathematics
Download Made Easy Notes Electrical Engineering Materials :- DOWNLOAD
3. Electric Circuits and Fields
Electromagnetic Theory DOWNLOAD
4. Electrical and Electronic Measurements:
Download Made Easy Notes Measurements & Instrumentation :- DOWNLOAD
5. Computer Fundamentals:
6. Basic Electronics Engineering:
1. Analog and Digital Electronics:
Download Made Easy Notes Analog Electronics :- DOWNLOAD
Download Made Easy Notes Digital Electronics :-DOWNLOAD
2. Systems and Signal Processing :
Download Made Easy Notes Signals & Systems :-DOWNLOAD
3. Control Systems:
Download Made Easy Notes Control Systems :- DOWNLOAD
4. Electrical Machines:
Download made easy notes Electrical Machines:- DOWNLOAD
5. Power Systems:
Download Made Easy Notes Electrical Power Systems:- DOWNLOAD
6. Power Electronics and Drives :
Download Made Easy Notes Power Electronics :- DOWNLOAD